is the BitTorrent DHT search engine.
is a file sharing protocol.
is a protocol for
searching nodes which distribute a torrent.
is a file with metadata which describes distributed content.
BTDB's database is formed by DHT users.
BTDB participates in the DHT network and follows the DHT protocol specification.
BTDB is not a tracker
and doesn't store any content and only collects torrent metadata (such as file names and file sizes) and a
This means BTDB is the entirely legal system.
- Remember that this is just a search tool, your content is not hosted here. Please be polite. There is no point in threats.
- Please only provide URLs containing ID values. (Ex: https://btdb.eu/torrent/579qo3wbbYfQq36b8xwBFDdQbv4l1mf8on.html)
- Takedowns that do not provide URLs with uniquely identifying ID values will take considerably more time to process!
- Avoid sending search query URLs. List specific results you want removed.
- Use your company/business email. Free mailboxes (AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc) will take more time to process and verify.
- Google DMCA Notice if you never done this before.
- Send your takedowns in plain text to [email protected] only. Takedowns sent to ISPs or other addresses might not get filed properly.